We thank you for the confidence in our company. Please read the instructions below carefully and take them into account. Only in this way can we offer you an optimal service. Our services are performed by well-trained drivers. They are aware of the current traffic and take the road that seems most suitable to them to ensure that the journey runs as smoothly as possible.
The driver will pick you up at the agreed time. Please be ready 5 minutes before departure. If no driver is available 5 minutes after the agreed time, please contact us on 011 790 690 (available 24/7 for emergency calls after office hours).
We assume a normal amount of luggage per person. However, if there are any special wishes or concerns, or if you have extra luggage, a golf bag, a wheelchair, etc., please let us know at the time of booking.
The driver will wait for you 45 minutes after the actual landing ( 15 min. when arriving by train) in the arrivals hall with the logo of your company or that of D&D Services.
Fixed meeting points:
@ Brussels Airport: in the arrivals hall on the right, near the JAVA COFFEE.
@ Brussels Midi train station: at Prêt-à-Manger at the exit Victor Hortaplein/Pulmann Midi Hotel.
@ Düsseldorf Int. Airport: at Hertz car rental desk (between gates 2A and 3B).
@ Charleroi Brussels-South Airport: At the parking meters after exiting the turnstiles of the airport area fence.
@ Liège Guillemins: Take the escalators to the upper level of the building. Meeting point is at the elevator tube in the center of the parking zone.
@ Liège Airport, Eindhoven, Maastricht: immediately at the exit of the arrival gate
@ Schiphol: at the official meeting point at Schiphol Plaza
@ Cologne-Bonn, Frankfurt: the driver checks the flights and goes to the gate/terminal where the passengers come out (e.g. 4B, 8C,….)
Our drivers always wait INSIDE for the customers. So never outside where the taxis line up. If the driver is not present 45 min. after disembarkment, (15 min. by train) please notify us at the 24/7 emergency number
+32 (0)11 790 690
It is very important to provide the correct flight information when making a reservation. However, if there should be a change, please inform us as soon as possible. We monitor the arrival flights, so in normal circumstances we see small delays through the flight information on the internet. In case of delays of more than 1 hour, it is recommended to inform us in time. If there are luggage problems, you should also inform us so that the driver can take this into account.
Payment is made in cash/credit card to the driver or on invoice (to be communicated when booking)
When paying in cash or by credit card, the traveler receives a ticket. (Art. 34. Decree of the Flemish Government on the operating conditions for individually remunerated passenger transport dated 26/11/2019).
If a company is responsible for the costs, it will receive a detailed invoice bi-monthly.
Please always provide us with a mobile number of the person traveling and the traveler our emergency number. In this way, after office hours and/or during the weekend, efficient action can be taken in the event of any changes, delays, etc. This often avoids unnecessary costs for both parties.
BOOK NOW button:
Using the “BOOK NOW” function means making a reservation. This reservation will be confirmed by us stating the rate. After this, the booking is final for us.
The reservation form is not used to request quotes. This is stated on the page where you can book and again on the copy of the request that you receive when booking.
If our driver reports to the person who made the booking on the date and time stated in the confirmation of the booking and it turns out that the person who booked the transfers only wanted to request a quote, the ride will be charged in full. Any return transfer included in the booking will not be charged.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
The standard rates are based on fixed agreements between your company and D&D Services bvba. By this we mean that bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, based on 1 collection and/or delivery address. Exceptions are obviously possible, but do entail an additional cost such as:
Pick-up or delivery addresses (max. 4 addresses per transfer)
- € 10 per route for an extra pick-up and/or delivery address (if this is in the direction of travel) If this is not the case, the costs will be determined by D&D Services
- Additional addresses of more than 10 km from the starting address = price on request - D&D Services always chooses the most economical route for the extra collection addresses or, if necessary, with carpooling (additional cost). Rate changes are therefore always possible.
Cancellations or No Shows
- € 40,- per cancellation if <6 h. in advance, € 20.00 per cancellation if >6 h. in advance on the day of the transfer
- If the driver is near or at the destination, the costs are determined by D&D Services - non-appearance of a passenger, incorrect or forgotten booking by the client resulting in an unnecessary transfer = extra costs determined by D&D Services
Waiting times, changes or last minutes
- waiting times at the departure = 1st 15 min. are free
- waiting times at departure of more than 15 minutes = + € 15,- calculated per tranche of 15 minutes
from the original pick-up time
- bookings <6h. in advance = express rate = + € 40 on normal fare
- bookings to pick someone up immediately = additional costs determined by D&D Services
- changes in pick-up times by more than 1 hour. and this <6 hours in advance = + € 30 on normal fare allowance
- bookings made after office hours at 4:30 PM on Friday for transfers on the weekend or the following Monday = additional costs determined by D&D Services
- if the check-out time on arrival is longer than 1 hour. after landing = + € 15,- per started 15 min after the 1st hour
From May 2023 = surcharge for non-online bookings = + €15/transfer
(requests outside of Mobielsnet.nl or d-dservices.be/boek-nu)
Other exceptions are possible, subject to agreements with D&D Services.
Specific requests for booking the Mercedes S-Class, Mercedes V-Class or BMW 7-Series = standard rates + 50%